粤ICP备10209029号    Powered by



Company profile

Dongguan Jialong Sporting Goods Company Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of leisure wear, fitness and sports supports. There are two main categories of products in our factory: 

1. Soccer sports related products: such as JIANLON® brandshin-guards, the goalkeeper gloves, terry wrist bands and head bands and various kinds of customized high-end sports support.
2.Neoprene wears for surfing,swimming and diving and some other related products: diving suits, surfing suits, diving hoods, diving and surfing gloves, diving socks, and other neo products for diving. Beach UV protect wears and kinds of promotion gifts and premiums made of neoprene. 

Our company owns 100 sets of professional equipments or facilities with RMB8,000,000 fixed funds and production ability of 5000000 pcs of sports-protecting products per year. Our company is locacted in Dongguan, Guangdong-- a famous manufacturing city, with factory area 3000m2, building area 2000m2 . Boasting of 100 employee with ten professinal R&D experts, we are the most professional enterprice in mainland China with large-scale production, strong and advanced techniques.

Engaged in the sports goods production since 2005, Jialong have earned high commercial reputation and credit in the domestic and foreign markets. Above 85% products exported to Europe, USA, Australia, Southeast Asia, south Africa, and maintains good cooperation relationship with many domestic and international well-known retailers and sports brands. The rest 15% products are sold to mailand China. We can provide design/OEM production for the worldwide soccer sports and water sports buyer and distributor. We have got the ISO9001:2000 Certificate and all our products have passed European CE13061 and TUV test. We expanded our production line in 2005 by self-build factory facility, established R&D centre, which is for football shin guards, goalkeeper gloves, diving and surfing wears, neoprene supports and other sport gloves. We also have our own circular loom machines with hight productivity of terry wrist bands and head bands. Our company have become the sports wears manufacturer and supplier for some world brands since 2008.

Every year, we will attend Canton Fair (China), the Hong Kong Gifts and Premium Fair and the ISPO show in Germany display and recommend our new products to our domestic and international customers, You are welcome to visit our booth or our factory and have a business cooperation talk with us.